Presently, there are 35 Plant quarantine Stations at different International Airports, Seaports and Land frontiers implementing the Plant Quarantine regulations with its headquarters at Faridabad. The list of existing Plant Quarantine Stations is at Annexure-I.
List of Existing Plant Quarantine Stations (35) and their categorization based on the current PQ activities.
Category I Stations
- Attari-Wagah Border - Rly. Stn. (working unit under RPQS Amritsar)
- Amritsar Rly. Stn (working unit under RPQS, Amritsar)
- ICD Tughlakabad (working unit under NPQS, Delhi)
- Air Cargo, Delhi Airport (working unit under NPQS, Delhi)
- Calicut Airport
Category II Stations
- Attari-Wagah Border - LCS (working unit under RPQS, Amritsar)
- Air Cargo, Mumbai (working unit under RPQS, Mumbai
- Air Cargo, Kolkata (working unit under RPQS, Kolkata)
Category III Stations
Category IV Stations
Station made functional by deputing staff from other places.